Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Assignment I : Profile and Objective  (Read 12517 times)
Chaiwat
BUIC Student

Email
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2011, 09:06:52 AM »

My name is Chaiwat Ponchua and can call me "A". I’m from Makudtmuangratchawittayalai School in Rayong.

I want to be a Graphic Designer & Fashion Designer, Because I want to create my own design, the way to apply color and patern. But I just want to know how to make a program or game. I hope so when I have finish this class I can create the program & understand how to use and can repair when some program have any problem. I want to be successful in my work and doing my own bussiness.

Chaiwat Ponchua
joshualee
BUIC Student

Email
« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2012, 11:08:20 AM »

Hi everyone!  My name is Joshua Lee Sullivan and you can call me Josh.  I'm from Davis, California and am currently a freelance web designer.  I created my company Hi-Fai Interactive to showcase some of my past projects and explain some of the services I offer. I use Fireworks, Photoshop and Dreamweaver for my creative development.  I build most of my sites with the Wordpress platform, but also have some project using Joomla and Drupal.  I came to BUIC to improve my basic design skills and also look forward to learning more about HTML5 and Javascript to improve my overall web development.
somayeh.saha
BUIC Student

Email
« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2013, 12:50:15 PM »

somayeh saharkhiz (sarah)

The first assignment

the principles of programming was nice classes i learn some things from my classes such as ;

formats; RGB and CMYK,colors,raster,vector,pixels,lines,....

for example; raster or bitmap use in photoshop and we use pixels and if we want to print our

design in big size the quality wasn't good and we can see the pixels  Sad

vector it's not like raster we can use it on large size .

We use it in adobe illustrator and in design and it's not like raster ,point ,it's line and good   

resolution and good for large sizes Smiley 

post script is describe the pictures with resolutions .

resolution in vector is in depended .

I didn't take the color theory courses but i learned some thing about colors in this classes and i

i know that should be useful for my process.   Smiley 

Also my professor taught me about Adobe flash professional cs3 ,i didn't know any thing about

it .i think it was so great and i'm really looking forward to use this software.

I'm so happy about this program because next section we are going to use camera Cheesy

and i'm really interested to learn more from this class .
     thanks alot
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: