Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Assignment I : Profile and Objective  (Read 25236 times)
Pakorn
BUIC Student

pakorn_g@hotmail.com
Email
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2011, 06:09:24 PM »

My name is Pakorn Gritayarnon, and my nick name is “Gang”. I was born in Thailand on Monday 26 March 1990, I’m 20 years old. I have been studied in Saint Garbriel’s Collage since primary one to six. After that I moved to New Zealand to learn English language for almost two years, also I went to China and learning Chinese for half year too. I came back to Thailand and studied the rest of my high school in International School of Regent (ISR).  I finally graduated the General Education Department (GED) which is a program from USA education institution.

I choose to study Graphic Design because I love drawing and designing since I was a young. I remembered when I was kid, I always drawing cartoons in class, and now I still do that sometimes. I think that it is important to learn how to draw in computer because the world now is very technology, not many people draw and design on paper anymore.

I also really love animation movie such as, Shrek, Madagascar, The Incredible, and etc. I wish I can make this kind of movie when I grow up. Moreover, on my way to graphic designer, I found out that I also like to make the website or something like that in the internet. I think website is also a kind of art which have function to use.

Now I have been studying in BUIC for one and half years, and I have learnt many things about Graphic Design. The most favorite program which I most familiar is Adobe illustrator because this program is all about drawing. The second one is Adobe Photoshop because I can easily improve the image. I also already learnt about making website by using Adobe Dream weaver and Adobe Flash, but I’m not yet very good at it yet.
I wish I after this Principle of Programing course, I will learn many more about design, website, and program.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 10:25:42 AM by Pakorn » Logged
Natchana
BUIC Student

Email
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2011, 06:59:46 PM »

My name is Natchana Matiyanon or you can call me Money..It's my nickname. My favorite color is Brown. I don't like to eat vegetables. I hate cockroaches and very big fish. I have acrophobia.  I was born in Bangkok, Thailand. I used to live in the U.S. for 4 years. I graduated from Fort Walton Beach High School. Right now I'm 3rd year of CG student. I am  interested in art but the most I'm interested in is Photography. Principle of programming is something new to me and I kind of bad at it, so I really do hope that I would get to learn more about it.

Natchana Matiyanon
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 12:11:55 AM by Natchana » Logged
Bilguitei
BUIC Student

Email
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2011, 07:54:40 AM »

Bilguitei Buyankhishig 1511008664
My name is Bilguitei Buyankhishig.My major is computer graphic.I have been staying in Thailand so far 2 years.I really enjoy staying here since I am learning a lot about computer graphic and making international friends.I graduated from mathematics and physics school when I was 16.After that,I joined university of communication technology in Mongolia.I started doing swimming since I was a little kid.I represented my country since i was 12 years old.I was in a world championship and asian games before.I stopped swimming since I came to Thailand. In my opinion the university was not good enough in Mongolia based on my experience. Therefore, I decided to come to Thailand since my cousin was working here.He started encouraging me to come to Thailand doing advertisement of Bangkok university international college.I have learnt a lot from BUIC  teachers so far.

Thailand is amazing place where I can meet many new and weird things.I have been trying to do the modeling in Thailand. My favourite application is after effect, cinema 4d,photoshop-high end techniques.And I wish I could learn advanced flash including making a website and cool effects.I am expecting to learn coding from this principle of programming class.I am really interested in studying action script at first.Because I think I can do some cool components based on simple action script.Furthermore,I am expecting to learn some HTML codes.I think it can be anything that I can learn from this class since I am not that worried about coding.Generally I am hoping that this class is going to be quite easy.Because coding isn’t big part of designing. Moreover during each class i want to learn coding technique of after effects,dreamweaver,flash and so on.Most interesting part is going to be flash action script.

In conclusion,this is all about me.I hope to learn a lot from this class since our ajarn Pod is teaching for us.I would love to say that I have learnt a lot from ajarn Pod.Furthermore,I am expecting to memorize many useful and necessary coding from this class.
erngzerngz
BUIC Student

Email
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2011, 11:45:25 PM »

Patsun Vara-ratanakul 1511001990 section 5281

My name is Patsun Vara-ratanakul. My nickname is Erng. I am 21years old. I studied at American School of Bangkok. I was studying in Business English major, and then I changed to Computer Graphics and Multimedia.
   I love designing. I designed many stickers for car club, which most of them are my friends. The programs that I used are Photoshop and Illustrator. I don’t know much about programming. I don’t like writing scripts.
   What I want from this course is that I would be able to do some basic programming. I think it would be very useful.
parkpoomc
BUIC Student

« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2011, 11:04:09 PM »

My name is Parkpoom Chaitaveesuk , My nickname is Pro. I studied at Assumption Bangrak. I joined BUIC after i graduated. I was studying in Communacation Arts and then i moved to Computer Graphic because i think Computer Graphic is fun and creative. Illustrator is my favaurite program. I love drawing and design. My hobby is drawing, painting , playing guitar , watching movie and read comic. When i graduate i want to be a part of SMALLROOM record or WORK POINT company. I dont like to do about script but i will try my best and i hope i will learn a lot of knowledges while i'm study in this subject. PS. This semester i have senoir project class that would have a lot of works and i will graduated next semester ( if i pass every subjects )

Parkpoom Chaitaveesuk
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 11:05:45 PM by parkpoomc » Logged
Kavinnantaseri
BUIC Student

« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2011, 11:05:11 AM »

Hello teacher, My name is Kavin Nantaseri. Nick name is "Win". My birthday is January 30th 1989. I'm single. I went to Assumption College until grade 9. Then i went abroad to Unionville Highschool, Philadelphia for my 10th grade. Then Lambrick Park secondary school, Victoria, Canada for 11th and 12th grade.

After that i applied here in Bangkok university in Computer graphics and multimedia major. Personally i have the interest in using all the gadgets such as computer, cameras, video cameras, etc. I am also interested in music composing too as now i'm a drummer in a band since grade 9.

Since i have been in Graphics major i started to love cameras and taking pictures also video. Then i get to learn websites making and useful programs in computers.

For me in the future i wanna work with musicians and making videos as i think they are the right kind of people for me.
kourosh
BUIC Student

Email
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2011, 11:20:01 AM »

My name is Kourosh I am a third year student. I am an Iranian. Come from Tehran. I love traveling so from 9 years ago i just considered on visiting other countries.I love Computer Graphic and  all its fields. Although I have passed a complete courses about Air industry such as Ticketing and reservation system and  already got 4 years experience for working in an Airline But, Computer major specially Graphic make me fell alright.
I have decided to study Master Degree after I will graduate.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 11:11:24 PM by kourosh » Logged
tkmaytus
BUIC Student

Email
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2011, 11:36:52 AM »

My  name  is  Maytus Chernpipat  you  can  call  me  Tak. I was  born  in  10  October  1989.  My  nationality is  thai  but  I  had  been  move  to  many  places  because  my  parents  had  to  travel  all  over  the  world  on  their  career  life. My  personal  goal  is  to  be  a main  Dj  for  the  imbiza  event  in  Amnesia Italy. I’m  a  student  but  I’m  also  work  as  the  Dj  for  the  xulu  company  that  organize  the  party  with  electronics  music  for  all  around  south  east  asia, actually  I   would  love  to  do  it  as   my  full  time  job  but  my  parent  were  disagree  they  want  me  to  finish  school  first  and  that  make   sense  for  me.

I  were  born  in  Bangkok,  Thailand  land  but  in  the  age  of  2 years  old  I  had  move  to  lived  with  my  aunty  in Hong Kong  until  I  was  5  years  old  I  move  back  to  Bangkok  to  have  my  first  grade  in  KIS   international  school. I   move  to  lived  in  the  state  after  I  finish  my  9th  grade  to  the  high school  in Keylargo  Miami  I  had  the  tuff  time  there  it’s  the  first  time  I  have  to  live  my  life  by  my own  way  which  is  struggle  for  the  guy  in  my  age, I  work  in  the  NumThai  Restuarent.  I  start  working  as  a  Dj  since  I  was  in  grade  11  before  I  had  been  kicked  out  from  school  by  broke  the  schools  rule,  I  continue  my  study  life  by  study  GED  until  I was  graduate  high  school,  then  I   move  back  to  Thailand  and  have  my  college  at  Abac  before  I  transfer  here. The  main  reason  I  had  to  move  from  Abac  is  my  job, even  I  always  had  to  work  in  the  night  time  but  if  the  event  is  locate  in  Bangkok  I  am  always  be  on  time  in  class  but  most  of  the  event  I  did  are  out  of  Bangkok  some  time  my  job  took  me  out  the  country  but  I  consider  that  benefits  me.
kitiphorn_k
BUIC Student

Email
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2011, 11:19:59 AM »

A Freelance Photographer, Graphic Designer, Web developer and Illustrator.
I create everything from packaging, brochures, and books to convention banners,
corporate identities (logos), and websites. I was born in bangkok on the 1st of october.
I am a very passionate about art and photography and i am looking to improve in the near future!!

Kitiphorn Khanijou
natthida
BUIC Student

Email
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2011, 11:47:26 AM »

Name :  Natthida  Anannurak ( 1521001303 )
My Background :
   I was born in Samutprakarn but I move in Bangkok in order to study in high school ( Srivikorn school ) , when I was graduated grade 6. Although I have lived in Thailand and I was been Thai. But my family still have their own Chinese culture from my father ( He comes from Hong Kong ).  Why did I decide to study at BUIC in Computer Graphic & Multimedia? Because of my art skill in illustration, digital painting, etc. And I feel happy when I have been learning both graphic fields and English, although I lack some knowledge like IT or many techniques of computer. In addition, I interest in photography and mixed media too.
What would you like to do  in this class and project ?
   I accept myself that I have lack skill in computer programming a lot. Because I spent my times to practice drawing for illustration when I had studied in high school. I can use only HTML in computer class at grade 11. However, I had read information about computer graphic in magazine like CG+, Computer Art Thailand or some website in Portfolio.net that there are many interview column from some artist that use computer programming in their work such as Web design or motion graphic in After Effect. So I might make the project about motion graphic by use script in graphic program in Photoshop, Flash and After Effect
suvit
BUIC Student

« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2011, 11:54:39 AM »

My name Suvit Suthamtarikul,you can call me 'Tan' i'm just a regular university boy thats like to party a lot!my hobbys is go clubbing,however eventhou in party a lot at night
but i never forget my study too ,i never skip class.now i'm in second year of computer graphics.my favorite program is illustrator.i like drawing and make graffiti stuff.my future
career is to be designer/animator.
   when i was young i been to many places around the world because my parent work in abroad .i was born in thailand born after i was born i lived in usa for 5 years in maryland
then i moved back to thailand and study in thai christian school .when i was grade 6 i moved to vajiravudh college .it's similiar to military school.it's very fun to live in a borading school
becuase i live my friends.when i i'm in grade 10 i move to study in an art school in cecina/italy .i love art ,art is my life.in my free time i love to do graffiti on trains and walls.
when i come back to thailand i did GED my diploma.after i finish my ged exam i enter bangkok university right away.i choose computer graphic not art faculty because i think
computer graphics can make more money than a normal artist that doesn't know how to use computer.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 12:09:22 PM by suvit » Logged
BUIC Student

Email
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2011, 11:57:06 AM »

My name is Anupun Wimonrut. I was born on 8 November 1990. I study at Bangkok Christian College.
My email is Black_Armor_Revan@hotmail.com but I rarely chech it so I better starting to care of this.
I learn about 3D animation for some years ago. It'll take a lot to achive master rank but it's not too hard.
However, modeling and animeting skill is not enough if the goal is to be archived.Programing is
demanded for this. What's the capibility of programing? Maybe creating a specific software or modifying
others program for fun or other purposes. What can I learn from such a miraculous subject is beyon
guessable, however, before the end of the subject I wish that I'll have something cool that I could
store it in my portfolio for I'm tire of having only an empty paper. If I'm to know of what I can expect
from this major, first, I must know of what this major is capable of and the only way I can truly know
is that I must get in to it first.
BUIC Student

« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2011, 12:05:21 PM »

My name is Lapatrada Siravanadorn. My nick name is “Aor”. I was born on 6th of December 1989, I’m 21 years old. I was studyin in King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi in a major of Architecture. I studied there for one year and then I moved to study here (BUIC). At first i really don't like to study here cause an environment and a society is really different from my ex university. I've to adjust my self a lot. Now I'm ok with it. I meet a plenty of new friends here.

I choose to study Graphic Design because I can transferred every credit from my ex university, and also I like to do a graphic design, but not multimedia before. But after a while when I really did a multimedia like making a movie or animation, I realise that it wan't that bad. I really like to use  Adove after effet it's really useful program when I edited movie and also Adobe director. Program that I familiar the most is photoshop. The most difficult subject that I have to deal with is website for business, I had a tough time in that class cause it's really difficult to make a Click-and-Click business. Anyway I think I got lots of lessons from that class.

pema1511007385
BUIC Student

Email
« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2011, 12:07:56 PM »

Pema Dorjee

My name is Pema Dorjee.I am from the kingdom of Bhutan.I am a third year computer graphics and multimedia student studying here in Bangkok University.
I like playing soccer and watching movies.After graduating from here i would like to become a graphic designer or a movie editor.
i have learned  about a lot of programmes/soft wares but the ones that i feel more confident and easy to work with are Adobe photoshop,
illustrator, flash, 3D maya and so on..i still have a lot to learn and improve my skills in this field of work and I'll give in my best to achive it.
Kuenzang
BUIC Student

Email
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2011, 12:21:43 PM »

My name is Kuenzang Thinley and I am from Bhutan. I Studies my high school in Bhutan and I came here to study Computer Graphics and Multimedia so that i could work in the movies back home. I like to take photographs of people and sceneries and I play football and Basketball for phycical activities. I would like to study adobe director,photoshop, Aftereffects and other softwares to do with movie. I really like to work in movies as an editor or animator so that I could make good effects.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: