Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Assignment I : Profile and Objective  (Read 25235 times)
Nachapol Sils.
BUIC Student

Email
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2011, 05:43:43 PM »

Morning/ Afternoon/ Evening everybody! Just depend on whenever you read this, anyway, I’m a human being names “Nachapol Silseni” a.k.a. “Nach”. I’m graduate from Bodindecha (Sing Singhaseni) School as a generation 37 of the school (even though that I’m originally generation 36). I am an AFS exchange student in Lillehammer, Norway in 2007. I’m also a single that can speak 3 language; Thai (a my native language), English and Norwegian (a.k.a. Norsk in their language). I’m kind of talkative person if I’m in a good mood and also I’m funny and flexible person so feel free to ask or talk to me LOL. I have interested in this graphic design field because since I was young I have watch a lot of Japanese animation and I also love to see all kind of cool design; graphic, character design, product, animation ETC. with all of that feeling of mine I want to create some great design work myself and make it go through in this wide world.

Now come to talk about skill on this field. I have been practice in this field for about 3 year since I was in a high-school. Mostly I love to use program in “Adobe” family. The one that I think I’m best at is Adobe Photoshop CS4 and Adobe Director. And I think I’m sure that I bad at all of the coding things; java, css, visual c ETC. also most of the things about web-design that not include interface of the website. And now a day I have try to play with Adobe Flash, premier pro and cinema 4D as myself practice and class assignment.

Finally if you ask me what do I expect to see in this class? From that what teacher have said in our first that he going to teach us all about the coding; java, css, visual c ETC. and some about after effect and 3d design, so think that I’m gonna face the most terrible class for me ‘cause I’m no good in any of that kind of things. But, in the other hand it would be interesting to try some new things that I never try before in my life (except 3D one) so I hope that I would get all of the things that you will be teach me in that class as much as possible. Last thing that I want to tell you is I hope that I can use everything that I have learn in order to reach my dream goal; to be able to make ONE greatest animation and make it go through this wide world.

Nachapol Silseni
ICM 223 Principles of Programming
Phakhawat
BUIC Student

Email
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2011, 09:31:20 PM »

Phakhawat Pachuen   

My name is Phakhawat Pachuen but, you can call me shortly Kot. Now, I am 20 years old. I graduated from Nawaminthrachinuthit Bodindecha School or Bodin 3 in Science-Math major. I chose to study at Bangkok University International College because it has the Computer Graphic and Multimedia Major that I’m interested the most. And, I got the BU Creative scholarship from here by submitting my portfolio about the websites that I got the awards from many places. I think I am not good in English because in high school I came from Thai school and I had never gone aboard. So, sometimes I feel unconfident when I have to speak English to the others. 
   Normally, I used to use HTML/xHTML and CSS for creating website because I like to design a nice website and, I have my own one is www.kotzhul.com that I use Wordpress to create it. But, I have many things that I don’t know about it and I want to improve myself and use in my website is JavaScript, PHP, Action Script and jQuery. So, I hope I will learn all of these things from you in the Programming class. And, I will do my best to improve myself and be professional in the future. Thank you in advance, AJ. Poj
nawarat
BUIC Student

Email
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2011, 09:49:04 PM »

Nawarat ID 1521002228   Grin
My name is Nawarat Thammaratwipark. You can call me Gook.  I graduated from Srivikorn School. I’m not good in English. I studied drawing 3 years before.  I love drawing and painting a lot because it is my happiness and I can do it all long day. I get a lot of benefit from art and found what I want to be in the future. I choose to learn this major because I think this major is about art but I quite disappoint because mostly all subject will use only computer. In the other hand I prefer to work by my hand more.

Now I’m studying in principle of programming course.  Absolutely I don’t know what it is about. I think it has to remember a lot of code or something but I will try my best to pass this course. Finally, I think this course would very benefit me on computer skill. Also at the moment computer have more and more powerful for many things especially designing things. So I have to keep experience much as I could.
Rome
BUIC Student

Email
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2011, 04:01:51 AM »

Chonnaphat Soonthornnawaphat 1521002814

About Me

My name is Chonnaphat Soonthornnawaphat, but you can call me Rome. I am Thai and currently 20 years old. Before attending this university I had graduated from Lake Tuggeranong College, which is in Canberra, Australia. I had been studying in Australia since I was 7 years old and had recently come back to Thailand 2 years ago to attend university. I can speak 2 languages, English and Thai, but I can only read and write in English.

Programming is a very interesting subject for me as I had been taught programming before in college; we had programmed webpages using HTML and many different little things in Java script and C++, such as learning how to program robots to follow basic commands.

Since I haven’t done and had forgotten a lot of things about programming, I think that A’Poj class would definitely be a very good class to re-jog my memory. 

Narapong
BUIC Student

Email
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2011, 10:44:00 AM »

Narapong Wasitthitanond

ID: 1511005892

No.3

My Personal Background:
  I graduated high school level from Assumption Thouburi. Most of the time i just help my family's company do some art work , graphice media work. For my personal thought,
  I always want to find the project that challege me or force me to gain experience and advance in skill of Graphic media work,
  I do interest in 3D structure, animation, all those graphic media.  Speaking of Priciple of progamming , i actually have no skill for programing and codes , so this course would difinitely improve my programing skill and codes skill of Director or flash.  At last i hope this course could make me gain more knowledge about Programing and codes stuff. ; )
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 02:23:20 PM by Narapong » Logged
poranee l.
BUIC Student

Email
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2011, 11:36:23 AM »

poranee lapkendkool
 ID 1511008045
 My name is poranee lapkendkool Iam 22 years old.
Words are words, which is suitable to demonstrate the existence of me as much. Likewise, it is a person who is "comfortable"
 if this word looks good in the sense this term would indicate if I do not matter much as people adapt anything good about that.
For this reason. It is who I am with other people easily. Have many friends. Daelaaebraแygong not have anyone on them.
And tend to make people around you happy and comfortable stay also the word "easy" to identify a person if I deal with different situations very well.
Whether the incident is how good or bad. I'm sure I'll keep it went well.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 01:15:30 PM by poranee l. » Logged
Werayut
BUIC Student

Email
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2011, 10:16:21 PM »

Name:Boon-Am Werayut
ID: 1521000073
No.07
Section: Tuesday Afternoon
My Personal Background:
   I finished my 'O' Level (High school) from Singapore and before that I graduated from ACSP (Assumption College SamutPrakarn). I was training a few years under my brother’s company in term of Modeling, Graphic designing and a little in Programing.
My Personal Interest
   I do interest in 3D structure, animation, story-writing, relation between tune and feeling, psychological logic for human, human’s reaction, information filter, arts of speech, programing and codes.
What would you like to do in this class and project?
   I like to study everything that improves my skill in programing since I don’t have much knowledge on this field. And since I do interest in this topic so I believe we won’t have much problem on subject itself. For summery I want to learn everything in need from basic to mastery.
   And for project, I want to work on open-topic or anything that give us more space to express the idea since I don’t believe that fixed question will give us anything but a fixed answer.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 02:06:08 PM by Werayut » Logged
Chutinan
BUIC Student

Email
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2011, 10:35:10 PM »

Chutinan Kaewplang
section# 5281
No#26

To Arjan  :

I had submitted the file first on last Tuesday class but i've just seen today that the file had been deleted out from the forum. 
I guess it might because i had attached the file in order to submit you on this forum.

Since I haven't visited the website, I've just known from my friend that you don't allow students to attach the file but to copy
and paste all information down in this forum. So i resubmitted all the information to you once again.

It might be late but still hope that you will understand and will not deduct my mark.
Thank you very much.

Chutinan K.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following is my assignment #1
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My ass#1

My name is Chutinan Kaewplang I’m in 2years term 2, MY E-MAIL is vividie_forever@hotmail.com, and my high school is Assumption Commercial College (ACC) in major of Selling. After that I have attended to Assumption University(ABAC) in major of Visual Communication  arts for one and a half semester and other semester I have change to major of Business of Japanese  and after that I have decided to move and transfer to BUIC because of my health that not quite good since  was young and too much  when I was studied in ABAC major of Visual  Communication arts and cause of my health and cause of this major( Visual Communication art) is study hard and a lot of assignment  at that time my health was quite bad. Actually my mom not want me to study in Visual Communication art or major that similarly like this cause it a lot of work  and also cause of my health  So my  mom told me to change major  and after that  my health  was bad    and I have to drop for 1 term cause of my health. The reason is cause that I have a neoplasm at the uterus, it has grow up again after I had operated since I was study in ACC in 3years. The doctor not want to operation again cause I was too young and doctor give me to take a injection or medicine.  While I was drop in that semester I just realize that I like to design , to drawing , do about the arts , animation or all about that I have been study or work about that  and I have attended the class in course of  professional web design at Net design and I have told my mom that I also want to study  about the art or design similar as I have been study, my mom give me the choices that if I want to study in ABAC I have to study in major of BBA  or study in BUIC in major of Computer graphic & multimedia so I choose BUIC cause I like to study about cg , design , arts something about this. And now a day I also have to follow up with the doctor too, I also have a problem about my stomach and I also have been a “leukemia” since I was 1 year old, but now I already done and I also have to check and take care my self in special more than other because if I will sick I will get better I lately if compare with other people.  And I don’t mind to talk about my health to other teacher because I think it good for me to inform the teacher that teach me to know first because I always sick and every time that I sick I will submit the doctor’s certificate to the teacher that teach me and it for sure that I’m not lie coz my mom also know and I think teacher will understand me. And in every class I have try to do my best as much as I can. Even though I have been studied in Visual Communication arts but I also want to improve more, study more and get more experiences or more view as much as I can and I think even I not have good heath but I have do want I wan t, I have study what I like, I think I happy more than that I have to study in which that I not like and graduation in early. I just think about my future work after I graduate in side that I want and get job as I want. And that the things that i choose, I will try my best and absorb it and improve my skill more.   
      I had told you that I like in design, in arts and I also want to get more skill, get more experience, and also improve my self. I want to try it in what I never do or never know before, I think it’s a talent to me if I can it mean I grow up in one step and that it isn’t mean I’m good, I’m just do my best and do with love, I do cause I like and I hope that if we do any things with love or like that things will come out in good result. It’s might be that I have been drop and get many trouble and all of that make me to thing like that. And What I think that I will get from this course , I think I wish I will get more and improve more my skill and cool work for my portfolio for the future use of my goals.

Nisachon_Chaolertseree
BUIC Student

Email
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2011, 10:52:51 AM »

My name is Nisachon Chaolertseree or you can call me ‘Film’. Now I’m officially 20 years old. I am not good in English. My personality is get bored easily. I’m graduated from Wattana Wittaya Academy. I spent all 15 years of education in this place and have the best memories there. In spare time I always playing computer, listen to the music, read a book. I also like to read the quotes for encourage me in some way. I like to take a photo but I use only ordinary digital camera.  Because I have been read the interview from one filmmaker and he said ‘we can be practice ourselves by use something that we have such a mobile phone’. So now I don’t want to spend money (especially it’s not my money) for buy something that I’m not sure with it. My dream is to travel in beauteous place around the world.In the future I want to be the director.
For this class I found that it is a very interesting subject even though I don't know much about it . I think code is hard to remember and confuse. By the way I will try my best for it because I known that it very helpful to do something in multimedia field.
vithoon
BUIC Student

Email
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2011, 10:57:59 AM »

Vithoon Mehra
#151 100 717 9
3rd year, Computer Graphic Student

My name is Vithoon mehra. I am born in Thailand and have lived here all my life.I have one twin sister and one elder brother. i adopted a Golden retreiver 2 years ago and i named him "Marley".  I am an Indian who have studied in India for 7 years, finished my HIgh school there and
 then Bangkok University after that. I opted for the Entrepreneurship program first when i join BUIC but then i felt that i Entrepreneurship isnt my thing and reconsider in
what i really wanted to study so then in my 2nd year i change my major to computer graphic. And i am very happy with my desicion. I like to be good at web designing someday.

As i am a 3rd year student i have been using photoshops, illustrator, flash, director alot. My favourite is director because its an intractive program. photoshop and illustrator is
ofcourse liked by every graphic designer because this two programs helps alot in many ways.  i also like 3D maya program because of some awesome tools in it. Studying computer graphic is all about being practical and using your creativity and thats the best part about it. I dont favour classes which is based on theory because i feel its really usless. When you are
practical at university then when u step out in the real world u atleast have experience of how things are suppose to be done.

From introduction to programming class, i would really love to learn lost of scripts which can come in handy when i use director or flash. Using script can be good because then
you can really do exactly what we want by just writing down the script. I know that not many people like script because nowdays we have actions and behaviour to take care of things
but it doesnt always help us. I am use to director program now with all the actions in it. but from this class i would really want to be better at director by studying about many differnt script.i feel it will help in the future when i do more complicated design in director. There is also many more information about many programs that i dont know so i really want to learn those from this class. All the tricks and technique would be handy if i really know them well.

This much introduction is a good start of knowing me . Smiley
phathisa.hatt
BUIC Student

« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2011, 02:09:02 PM »

1521007151 Phathisa H.

About Me
My name is Phathisa Hattakitkosol, or you can call me Reena for short. I’m half Chinese, Indian and Thai and I was born and raised in Thailand. I finished my high school at Rasami International School and with an ok result of IGCSE I managed to study here at BUIC, of course for the major of Computer Graphics and Multimedia since art and computer are the things that I’m most interested in. I’m currently 18 and I’m a sophomore. I can speak 2 languages, English and Thai.
   I find Programming an interesting subject although I barely know much about coding and all that apart from HTML, therefore I’m expecting to learn so much from this class, all the basics towards the advance level of programming, so I hope Aj Poj would be able to help me on that. Programming is an important lesson for people who need to use computer daily, like graphic designers for example. I didn’t know you can adapt programming with designing programs such as Adobe Photoshop until I took the first class, so I’m very impress and hoping to learn more from this class.
   Since I don’t know much about programming, I’m not quite sure which type of programming I’d like to learn specifically; I just hope that Aj Poj would be able to lead me on that. Thank you.
wannasilp
BUIC Student

« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2011, 05:27:24 PM »

About me!
     My name is Wannasilp Yodsrimuang my nickname is Paint I was born in 29 Jan 1991 20 years old I come from College of fine Arts and then I study at Bunditpattanasilp Institute I learn about painting, sculpture, printmaking and then move to entrance in BUIC this University my major is Computer Graphic and Multimedia.
     In about my background, my family working about advertising work and working about arts, my father he like  to teach me when he doing art works so, I think I receive influence away from him, and my hobby is play game drawing painting about landscape view and I like to draw cat shape  I like to learn characteristic from it because I think it’s beautiful and perfect shape and I feel  that I interesting  cartoon animation too much it make me feel  want to study about computer graphic and animation 3D,2D.
     In conclusion, in the future I don’t know yet what I want to be, but  I think I have to practice too much for myself in the future.
  (Wannasilp Y. 1521006674)
vatus.k
BUIC Student

Email
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2011, 07:19:04 PM »

Vatus Kriengkergkrai

About Me
I’m Vatus Kriengkergkrai or you can called me way. I was born in 1989. My collage school is Assumption Collage Thonburi. I really interest in art since I was young. I started learn about drawing since I am 8 years old. I found that drawing is most likely to be my favorite. I believed that people can do the best if they do the things they love.  After that, I have been studied English and Certificate in Graphic Design course in New Zealand for 2 years. During that time I really interest in graphic design especially how to creating magazine and poster. In the programming course, I really want study about how to create a game and also the program that can use for business. Anyway, I don’t really know how to create the program but I will try my best. 
jitsupa
BUIC Student

Email
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2011, 11:19:33 PM »

Jitsupa Angsakulwong 1521006245

about me!
           My name is Jitsupa Angsakulwong, and everybody can call me “mook”. I’m 19year old. My high school is satriwitaya school at Din-sor Road Bangkok. I studied Eng-chinese program in high school. I like fashion design, I like to watch magazine , tv about fashion but I can’t to learn about it and I like computer, actually  I'm not good with the computer but I like the computer so I try to use and to learn. And I choose to learn about computer. And I find a university in Bangkok , I choose Bangkok university because first, it is a university in Bangkok. I can go home and my father didn't give allow faraway from home. Finally I choose computer graphic and multimedia major in Bangkok University. I don’t know how I can do but I want to try and now I’m happy.

I like to try new programs and I like to study. I would like to learn about how to use program ,ex. Dropbox program I never knew this program at all. But I think the program is very easy and pleasant to use. And now I feel like then. I intend to study this class. And interest in the techniques taught. I hope to keep learning the tips of this class have much to apply.
Komen
BUIC Student

slok_greywolf@hotmail.com
WWW Email
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2011, 01:13:36 PM »

Hello, my name is Komen Pattharapanich, 20 years old, single. I’m nobody but a regular guy who lives in Bangkok for my entire life. Almost forgot to tell my nick name which is Green but I don’t like it pretty much. It’s such a funny name so I created my own that is why I’m also known as ‘Slok’ in the online art community and I’m proud of that. I was once a student in Bangkok Christian College, which I enjoy pretty much to be in, because everything looks so international, but what is the most exciting thing in my life was an academic year in Newnan, Georgia at Newnan High school, it was awesome. I’ve learn so many useful technique that I never ever experience when I was in Thailand, I built many friends and family along the way as the time flies by. To be honest that I prefer to use English than Thai, sometimes I even feel like I was born in the wrong country, I’ve many foreigners friends either real life and online. All of them are such a lovable person. Anyway, there’s nothing so interesting anymore since I came back here but I think I got some opportunity to do similar things here in BUIC even though it’s not quite the same but good enough in my opinion. I really don’t care which university I have to be in, what matters is what exactly you got. It depends on you and your teachers of course.
   I dream to be one of the best and well-known animator of all time just like Walt Disney, and any other great animators, for instance, Richard William the one who animated “Who Frame Roger Rabbit” and his own master piece “The Thief and The Cobbler”. Not just that, I also wanted to created my own studio and publish all of my own creation for the world to see, and of course I wanted to be a director of my own movie. To be a perfect leader, I need to learn more about all things entertainment, which means need to be able to order and do it myself also, not just bossing around. I really interested in fine arts, animation both 2d and 3d, sculpting, game design, story boarding, and script writing which are only partial of any graphical product, and I extremely wanted to be a specialist in animation and script writing of my own product. That way I seek for more and more knowledge these days but it’s still hard to find all of them in Thailand. I have too many things to list about what influent me to do this kind of stuffs; it’s such a long story that is almost impossible to describe by words. It’s a work of passion and determination.
   According to what I said above, I actually would love to be able to work with a basic programming for my own product, I had study Visual Basic, C++, and Java, but I never use them and totally forgot how to use it nowadays. By the way, I still remembered how it works in loop though. What I really want to learn from this class is mostly about Flash action script and anything to do with Maya to improve my technical skills for creating games and a quite professional interactive program with pretty awesome effects. Don’t really want to create a brand new program, business data base, or something else that gives me a headache and doesn’t have anything to do with games and animation, do not want. I’m pretty sure that I can create a better product if I know how to write a computer language, I very excited and looking forward to study more in this class and eager to know more about programming.
   There are many more about me, but it’s going to be quite a waste of time cause it doesn’t involve programming, but basically I would like to learn almost anything in which animation is concerned.

Destiny without action is an unfulfilled destiny.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: