Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Final Project  (Read 11012 times)
jesada
BUIC Student

Email
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2011, 03:26:24 PM »

My project is PUZZLE SWITCH.

Objective: The objective for this project is to help parents with additional way to control their children while also tech the children different thai patterns which is slowly fading in modern culture.

Advantage : manual interaction, imporve children's developing motor function, teaches thai pattern.
Disadvantage : filmsy as the puzzle is made of bulza wood, hard to move the puzzle pieces due to unsanded.
Interactive feature : children can interact with the puzzle manually instead of click mouse button. Once the puzzle is solved, there's a sound alarm.

Conclusion : The outcome is lower than my expectation as first i was expected it to make it as  electric plug control switch to control the amount of time children spend on computer.

DSCN4151DQ
13prokchon
BUIC Student

Email
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2011, 02:12:53 PM »

Prokchon Eiamboon 1511000653
My project is thai herb chair
Objective: i Interested in Thai herbal insect repellent properties and my home company made office furniture. i want to combine thai herb and furniture then i think about chair, Chair is used in everyday life to take a rest or doing your work. i want the person who sitting on a chair feel relax by the thai herb smell and repellent insect allso.

DSCN4156DQ
pisanchigh
BUIC Student

Email
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2011, 11:29:34 AM »

Pisan Ngamchaivasana id:1501003006

My final project is SCENCE STRIPE FOR BLIND PEOPLE SMELL(แถบรับกลิ่นสำหรับผู้พิการทางสายตา). i have design the product of GREEN TEA to present,  i combineed a chinese tranditional and europe architecture design with the pattern. i use  logo as costomer steering a cup of tea and the middle right of the logo youwill see a tiny green strip and when pulling off the green area you sea in other way you can test on the green tea smell.   " i have bring an interactive part that can handle the blind people"
DSCN4166DQ
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: