Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Assignment 3  (Read 7182 times)
valaiphan.saku
BUIC Student

Email
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2013, 09:31:52 AM »

Valaiphan Sakulyanasorn

I have about how to make action and batch processing with photo-shop.
First open a file like the ones you will want to batch process. Then record an action, you’ll have to have an image to perform that action on. Then i resize phototo 600*400px and adjust it like i want such as brightness and color hue then open image set a tripod then i save it and save output.
Anuwat.Inpanya
BUIC Student

Email
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2013, 11:03:25 AM »

I learn how to record actions by using automate and batch in photoshop. I also learn how to shoot 360 degree panoramic style by using a tripod and fish eye lens. Before shooting, you must make sure the camera is locked, and it is evenly balanced on every 90 degree angle. Then the scene should be focused on something near the camera, and use 11-16 f picture will look sharp. Then once it is focused on a close range object, make sure the camera is on manual focus so it stays the same. Then you can shoot, and then rotate 90 degrees and shoot again. In the end, you will have shot 4 times, so you will have a 360 degree view when the images are joined. When you shoot make sure you don't move the tripod leg because if move tripod image will not joined perfectly.
Araya
BUIC Student

« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2013, 10:28:40 AM »

Araya Tanalarpipat 1541004238

I've learn about how to make panorama photos, how to setting the camera functions and set lens.
i take every 90 degree until collect all of 360 degree. Make sure that the camera will not move and the PCL panning bubble is centered.
Set lens to be auto-focused and press the shooting. Change image size to 600*400px. save picture to output and stop recording.
Vip
BUIC Student

Email
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2013, 04:06:05 AM »

Vip Thanapinanchai
Section : 5282
ID :1541000053
No.2

To create the Batch
1.Create 2 Folder, 1st for Input Image and 2nd for Output image
2.Open of the image in Adobe Photoshop
3.Open Window > Action
4.In the box, create new action and then click begin recording
5.Start to edit image by Changing Scale by Image > Image Size, Expand the canvas by Image > Canvas Size and Change the Color by Image > Adjustment > Hue/Saturations
6.Stop edit it
7.Let the other picture launch in Adobe Photoshop, then click play in the Action to make sure it create the right picture that we want.
8.To create the batch go to File > Automate
9.Select the SOURCE folder and DESTINATION Folder
10.Make sure that advertise can promise
11.click ok Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: